12 October 2022
Gate. No. 5, YMCA Council of India, Jai Singh Marg, New Delhi
We've chosen very beautiful location for our walk- Sunder Nursery. Sunder Nursery is surrounded by the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Humayun's Tomb, but stay tuned for some interesting facts about location from Dr. Shashank Shekhar Sinha. The WTW team is planning a walk while keeping covid protocols in mind, and will make proper arrangements for group convenience. You may choose to travel directly to the location, and we will also provide transportation from the office to the location, so please notify @Nayak, Birendra Pratap by September 30, 2022.
Start timE : 10:00am
Location: YMCA Lawns, Jai Singh Marg, Gate No.5, New Delhi -110001
About the charity
National Federation of the Blind is the largest self-help organization of the blind in India. It is founded on the philosophy "Let the Blind, Lead the Blind". Some of the main objectives for which the Federation was established include: -
- To strive for equality of opportunity for the blind in their education, training and employment.
- To stimulate the provision of remunerative employment for the blind in all occupations which they can successfully practice.
- To explore new avenues of employment for the blind.
- To promote the production and distribution of educational & recreational materials to the blind in all available media.
- To promote the education of the blind in the light of modern and practicable concepts.
Contribute fund :
Beneficiary Name- National Federation of the Blind Central Office
Branch- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
Address: G-F, 3a-3j, Ground Floor, Amba Deep, 14 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi
A/c No- 0172-001-002-5025
IFSC code- KKBK0000172
% COLLEAGUES SIGNED UP
Informa Markets 0%
Taylor & Francis 0%
2022 WTW New Delhi